30 & 60 second sponsorship spots may be available on either the Radio or TV show. Audio spots for the radio show are professionally recorded by experienced voice-over professionals and additional effects and background music can be added. Television spots are either put together by our post production team with video content that has been provided by our sponsor, or a video production crew can film in studio or on location.
Benefits of Sponsorship Spots:
- Exposure to your target market
- Affiliation with a non-profit organization builds community goodwill
- You spots stay with each episode beyond airing date, so extra exposure continues on as the archives are viewed online
Our non-profit status, AM Radio & Community Television rules require:
- Sponsorship of the foundation must be mentioned
- No call-to-action statement in spots (Your business can be promoted, but not specific sales or promotions)